Tweak & Eat Community Guidelines
We want Tweak & Eat to be a useful service for wellness, and this includes your participation in our online community.
- Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
As always, you own the content you post on Tweak & Eat. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
- Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.
We do not allow comments, photos, audio, video or digitally-created content of a sexual nature. When brought to our attention or when we detect such content, the user’s account may be terminated at our discretion.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions.
Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Follow the law.
Tweak & Eat is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using any of our products.
We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- Respect other members of the Tweak & Eat community.
We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages. We do generally allow stronger conversation around people who are featured in the news or have a large public audience due to their profession or chosen activities.
It's never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. When hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it. In those instances, we ask that you express your intent clearly.
Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
- Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
We understand that many people use Tweak & Eat to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use Tweak & Eat, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure Tweak & Eat stays appropriate for everyone.
We understand that people often share this kind of content to condemn, raise awareness or educate. If you do share content for these reasons, we encourage you to caption your photo with a warning about graphic violence. Sharing graphic images for sadistic pleasure or to glorify violence is never allowed.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the Tweak & Eat community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by emailing us via the ‘Contact Us’ page. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- You may find content you don’t like, but doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it. If there's something you don't like in a comment on one of your posts, you can delete that comment.
- Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down. If that doesn’t work, email us the details via the ‘Contact Us’ page. Don't target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
Thank you for helping us create one of the best communities in the world,
The Tweak & Eat Team